Discovery Point Mall of Georgia is currently looking for qualified teachers to join our team!
Title: Preschool Lead Teacher Georgia Pre-K Assistant Teacher & After School Lead Teacher
Discovery Point is seeking full-time teachers for our Mall of Georgia Blvd, Buford location. At Discovery Point, we are committed to providing every child with the best possible care and quality educational programming. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in curriculum implementation, health and safety practices.
The Discovery Point teacher plans, organizes and implements appropriate children activities according to an approved curriculum designed to promote social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth while maintaining a safe, healthy and fun learning environment.
Our teachers must meet these requirements:
- At least 6 (six) months of experience in a State-Licensed classroom as well as a High-School Diploma or GED;
- Knowledge of Early Childhood Education curriculum;
- Ability to be trained in CPR and First Aid;
- CDA A+;
- Experience working in a team environment;
- Strong motivational and communication skills;
- Available to work shifts from 6:00AM to 6:30PM;
- The ability to maintain a positive learning environment; and
- Organizational and basic computer and clerical skills.
Job Location: Mall of Georgia Blvd, Buford, GA
Discovery Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply sending your resume to: email@example.com