Loving arms, kind voices, physical play, and sensory experiences create a safe and caring environment in our Infant Room.
- Program designed for infants 6 weeks through 10 months (may vary by program location)
- Low teacher to child ratio allows personal attention and child focused care
- Custom-designed Infant Room is equipped to ensure a cheerful, secure environment for your child to learn and develop
- The Infant Curriculum Program is designed to foster cognitive, sensory, physical, and emotional development
- Children have a separate playground area that is only utilized by the infant and toddler classrooms
For an infant, every day is a day filled with discovery. To help your infant develop and grow, we’ve created a safe and nurturing environment filled with all the comforts of home.
Our infant classroom features a low teacher-child ratio ensuring nurturing care and personal attention.
Your child receives love and encouragement throughout the day. A daily infant report keeps you current on your child’s feeding, diaper changes, daily routine and developmental progress. We recognize that every child is unique, with distinctive care giving needs.
Affectionate care provides the open environment for children to learn and thrive. Babies delight in hearing language, which provides the early foundations for rich language and literacy development. The curriculum encourages social interaction with the world around them.
The Infant Room is bright and cheerful, with an open play area in the center of the room which provides a safe space for babies to play, explore, and grow. The room design allows teachers to have full view of all of the children in their care.
Soft edges make for a safer environment for young crawlers, as they learn to discover the world around them. Age appropriate developmental toys and materials fill the play area and are placed at the child’s level, so that the children can reach with ease.
Every child has a designated space to hold personal items and supplies. Toys are sanitized continuously throughout the day, and sheets are routinely washed at the end of each day. In the Infant Room parents provide formula, food, diapers, and baby wipes.