Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Lawrenceville on Club Drive and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Returning to work after having a baby can be difficult. Our infant care in Lawrenceville on Club Drive can make it a little easier. At Discovery Point Club Dr., we offer reliable, flexible, and comprehensive child care to support families in our community.
Our infant program is available for children as young as 6 weeks old. Even at this age, we encourage early education and growth because we believe each child can begin to learn and reach new milestones early on.
You can expect the following from our infant care:
- Building a foundation of literacy and language development
- Daily reports on feedings and diaper changes
- Storage space for each child’s supplies
- Age-appropriate materials
- Open classroom layouts
- Cribs and highchairs provided
- Flexible care arrangements
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
As your maternity leave comes to an end, you want to prepare for a successful transition back to work. There are a few steps you can take to prepare yourself and your baby for this change. Although it can be a stressful and difficult time, here are three tips to help:
- Ask for flexibility. Working on an altered schedule or working from home for a few days a week can help you ease into full-time work.
- Have a routine. Whether you choose to pack the diaper bag at night or in the morning, having a routine can set you up for a successful day.
- Prioritize tasks. Working and taking care of your baby leads to a busy lifestyle. Making to-do lists will help you balance everything on your plate.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Club Dr.
At Discovery Point Club Dr., our local owners, staff, and teachers are proud to provide comprehensive care for children in Lawrenceville on Club Drive, Norcross, Lilburn, and throughout the surrounding area. If you are returning to work, we are here to provide the care and support you need.
A tour of our center will help you get acquainted with our programs. During this time, you will be able to see our infant classrooms and experience our programs in action. This is also a great time to ask any questions you have. Call or stop by our center to schedule your complimentary tour.