Preschool in Lawrenceville on Club Dr.
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
At Discovery Point Club Dr., we give children in the Club Drive area of Lawrenceville the opportunity to learn and grow in a fun, nurturing environment. Our preschool curriculum for ages two to four has been carefully designed to incorporate play into the learning process, giving children the opportunity to view learning as a fun and engaging experience. This program is founded on scientific principles and research into child development and includes many intentional activities and lessons that prime young learners for their future endeavors.
Take a look at just a few of the things that parents in Lawrenceville, Norcross, & Lilburn can expect from our preschool program:
- A focus on language development. We utilize music, conversation, dramatic scenarios, and puppets to help students grasp the basics of language.
- Opportunities for socialization. Children will have plenty of chances to bond with their peers as they work together in small groups and as a class.
- Plenty of physical movement. From building fine motor skills to engaging in good old physical activity, we ensure that movement plays a central role in our curriculum.
- Cognitive development. Our emphasis on science, math, health, and the arts puts students’ problem-solving skills to work as they begin to use their noggins in new ways.
- Literacy skills. Books, interactive storytelling, and writing exercises all promote literacy in a fun and exciting way.
- Emotional development. Our activities and nurturing environment encourage students to build self-esteem and gain confidence as they make progress.
About Our Preschool Rooms
Our child care center in Lawrenceville on Club Dr. boasts an age-appropriate playground where preschool and pre-K students can enjoy peer-to-peer play with plenty of supervision. In addition, our classrooms act as effective learning environments where children can delve into separate “interest areas” and explore a variety of topics in a hands-on manner.
Preschool Student Portfolios on Club Dr. in Lawrenceville
Since every child is unique, we know how important it is to offer adapted learning techniques that help young learners thrive. Our teachers and staff members vigilantly observe students to assess their progress and review any changes that need to be made to support them in their educational journey. We also maintain individual student portfolios that allow us to keep track of each child’s growth and individual accomplishments.
We welcome you to learn more about our preschool program for children in the Club Dr. area of Lawrenceville. Contact us today at (770) 279-8400 or visit Discovery Point Club Dr. for details about our unique curriculum.