Educational Child Care in Covington: Our Program Highlights
At Discovery Point Covington, we are committed to providing the best educational child care for children in Covington. With our range of programs, we can help your child develop by using their natural curiosity and giving them access to educational content and fun, hands-on activities.
Our location offers educational child care programs for infants up to children who are 12 years old. You will find that we are much more than your basic child care center. Our programs bring together the fun and excitement of being with peers and the focus and application of learning to create a unique approach.
All of our instructors utilize their students’ ages and skill levels to create appropriate curriculums and activities. By incorporating educational lessons into hands-on activities, games, and forms of creative expression, your child will be able to develop in a wholistic way.
Some of our other program highlights include the following:
- Literacy-rich classroom environments: We incorporate reading and comprehension skills into each of our programs to set a strong foundation of literacy.
- Teachers trained in early childhood education: Your child will be in the hands of professionals dedicated to their growth.
- Creative expression through music, dance, and art programs: Using creative methods and activities help us keep the programs well-rounded.
- Developmentally appropriate lesson plans: Each program is specifically designed for the age groups and skill levels of our students.
- Low child-teacher ratios: We want to give each child the benefit of individual instruction and attention.
- Computer access to promote technology skills: Promoting these skills early on will prepare your child to use technology in the future.
Our child care center is a safe space for your child. We have multiple health and safety measures in place, including open classroom layouts for visibility, nutritious meals, rigorous cleaning and sanitization procedures, and visitor ID screenings. We want to give you peace of mind knowing that your child is in a safe, encouraging, and inspiring environment.
With nationally-recognized curriculums, you can be confident in your child’s access to quality care and education. Many of our locations hold accreditations such as AdvancED, NAEYC, and Quality Rated (Georgia). Feel free to contact us for more information about these awards and recognitions, and we’ll be happy to tell you all about them.
Learn More About Our Educational Child Care in Covington
Call, stop by, or schedule a tour of our facility today to learn more about our educational child care! We’d love to give you a look at our facility and answer any questions you have about our programs, which are available to children in Covington, Porterdale, and Oxford.