Prepare Your Children for School with Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Lawrenceville on Cruse Road
Help your child connect to the power of learning early on in their lives through our pre-kindergarten program at Discovery Point Cruse Rd., located in the Cruse Road area of Lawrenceville. We assist children between the ages of four and five years old as they prepare for the transition from preschool to kindergarten. With a focus on skill development and well-rounded learning, our curriculum allows young learners to confidently grow.
What to Expect from Our Pre-Kindergarten Program
Our pre-kindergarten program propels students to succeed in every aspect of life, including school. We maintain a focus on a variety of areas in growth and development, promoting comprehensive learning by providing children with the nurturing care that they need to thrive.
Here are some of the exciting things you can look forward as part of our program for young learners:
- Development of self-help skills to encourage independence
- Thematic units for fun project-based learning experiences
- Development of cognitive skills, including problem solving and critical thinking
- Exposure to a variety of academic topics, especially math and science
- Use of physical skills through opportunities for outdoor play and fine motor exercises
- Emotional development centered on building confidence and gaining self-esteem
- Interactive projects and peer-to-peer play to encourage social development
- Development of literacy skills using books and storytelling activities
- Language development made fun with music and puppets
Objectives of Our Pre-Kindergarten Program
We know how important it is for children to feel confident when they first enter the academic environment of school. To prepare them for the adventures of kindergarten and establish a trajectory for academic success, we place a strong emphasis on math and literacy skills, as well as social development. With our curriculum, students will be equipped to grow into active readers with sharp problem-solving capabilities.
Our staff of teachers has been trained in Early Childhood Education and knows the significance of finding a balance between guided and student-driven learning. In addition, we maintain low student-teacher ratios that ensure each and every child receives access to the individualized care they deserve. As a participant in our pre-kindergarten program, your young learner will be able to grow as an individual while experiencing daily opportunities to learn more about the world around them.
For more information about our pre-kindergarten program in the Cruse Road area of Lawrenceville, call Discovery Point Cruse Rd. today at (678) 376-9760 to set up a free tour of our child care facility!