Preschool in Marietta, GA
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
Specifically designed to meet the needs of children between the ages of two and four years old, our preschool curriculum concentrates on promoting independent thinking and encouraging creativity. Our students become lovers of the learning process thanks to the nurturing environment at our child care center in Marietta, GA, where every day feels like an adventure. Firmly grounded in scientific research and important studies in child development theory, our curriculum guides children while ensuring they have the opportunity to take the lead as they learn more about the world around them.
Parents of our students in Marietta, GA can expect the following from our exciting curriculum at Discovery Point Kennesaw Due West:
- Literacy development. We focus on the magic of the written word by introducing children to engaging pieces of literature and providing plenty of exercises in writing and storytelling.
- Emotional development. We’re proud to give students a safe space where they can build self-esteem at their own pace.
- Cognitive development. Our curriculum incorporates important concepts from science and math while allowing children to hone in on their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Physical development. We emphasize fine motor skills and offer plenty of opportunities for outdoor play, making movement a key part of our daily schedule.
- Language development. Students gain confidence in their language skills thanks to activities that include the use of music, active conversation, puppets, and drama.
- Social development. Children are encouraged to work together in groups and as a whole class so that they can form friendships and sharpen their social skills.
About Our Marietta, GA Preschool Rooms
We’ve created a facility where children can feel safe while having fun. Young learners are given access to their very own playground, promoting peer-to-peer play and active exploration. We also provide students with classrooms that are designed to be engaging learning environments. These classrooms are separated into various “interest areas” to promote hands-on learning in a variety of exciting subjects.
Preschool Student Portfolios
Our teachers make a point of observing students throughout the day to keep track of their progress so that we can document their development in individual student portfolios. Whenever necessary, we’ll introduce individualized learning methods and adapt our curriculum to give children confidence in the learning process.
Get started with a free tour of our child care center in Marietta, GA today. Just call Discovery Point Kennesaw Due West at (770) 218-3114 to hear more about our preschool program and reserve a convenient time to view our facility.