Discovery Point Blog
Child Care Near White Forest
When you experience our child care in the White Forest area, you will find a unique, yet comprehensive approach. Our team at Discovery Point East Paulding is dedicated to providing exceptional care for children in our area. Keep reading to learn the details of our programs and how they go above and beyond typical daycare.
Experience All Our Child Care Near White Forest Has to Offer
Our unique child care programs are designed for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 years old. We strive to provide the best possible care for our students each and every day. You will see that everything about us, from our curriculums to the design of our center, is geared toward a comprehensive and safe experience for your child.
The following are key elements of our child care:
- Preschool curriculum: Providing education in the early years can help your child when they enter a traditional school setting. Our preschool program utilizes two research-based curriculums, providing education and opportunities for exploration.
- Safety and security: Our center has been designed with countless safety measures in place. We conduct visitor ID screenings at all times and limit building access to a single, locked entry.
- Health and nutrition: Healthy habits can start at any age. We encourage physical movement and exercise in our play areas. Our center also supplies USDA-approved meals to children in our full-day programs.
- Creative programs: Encouraging a lifelong love of learning is our mission. By combining educational content with interactive activities, crafts, and games, we are able to make learning more enjoyable for our students.
- Quality assurance: This is how we keep our programs running smoothly and at the highest quality possible. Quality assurance helps us provide certifications for all employees in CPR and First Aid and maintains our safety systems and protocols.
Learn More About Discovery Point East Paulding
Discovery Point East Paulding is your locally-owned source for child care programs. Our staff members and teachers are also local individuals with a passion for early childhood education. Our programs are available to families located in White Forest, Dallas, Wildwood, and throughout the surrounding areas.
Our team offers free, no-obligation tours of our center. During the tour, you will be able to see our classrooms, get more acquainted with our staff, and see our programs in action. This is also a great time to ask any questions you have about specific concerns and/or scheduling.
For more information about our child care in the White Forest area, call us at (770) 445-0996.