Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Dallas GA and Preparing for Going Back to Work
As you prepare to return to work, there are a lot of things you have to coordinate. Finding high-quality and comprehensive infant care in the Dallas area doesn’t have to be stressful. At Discovery Point East Paulding, we proudly support career-focused parents in our community and make it our mission to provide child care you can count on. We welcome children of all ages to learn, play, and grow in our educational programs.
When searching for child care for your little one, you want to find a space that feels like home. Our program offers comprehensive care and educational content in a safe and secure environment. We have everything covered when it comes to the care of your child, so you can have peace of mind as you return to work.
Here are the key aspects of our infant program:
- Daily reports on diaper changes, feedings, and naps
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Cribs and highchairs in the classroom
- Structured, yet flexible routine
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
- Interaction with peers
- Opportunities for physical, intellectual, and social development
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
This transition can be a stressful time. Having quality childcare in place will bring you peace of mind and will check one major item off your list. There are a few more steps that will make your return to work easier, including:
- Creating a routine. Following a routine on workdays will help your day go smoothly and let your child know what to expect.
- Preparing for pumping. For breastfeeding moms, pumping throughout the day is essential. Work with your boss to create a schedule and space for pumping.
- Starting midweek. Rather than starting back to work on a Monday, make your first day a Wednesday or Thursday. This makes the week shorter and less intimidating upon your return.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point East Paulding
Discovery Point East Paulding has been locally owned and operated since 2004. Our team is proud to serve the community and provide care that meets your family’s needs. If you are located in Dallas, White Forest, Wildwood, or throughout the surrounding area, consider our infant care for your baby.
For families who are new to childcare, we invite you to take a tour of our center. You will be able to see our programs in action, as well as see inside our infant classrooms. This is also a great time to ask any questions you may have to get all the information you need before making a decision.