Educational Child Care in Wake Forest: Our Program Highlights
At Discovery Point Heritage, everything we do is to benefit and boost your child’s growth and development. By providing educational child care programs, we help families in Wake Forest, NC fit quality care into their schedules.
We are proud to offer a number of educational child care solutions in our local community. We care for children as young as six weeks old, all the way up to 12 years old. Each of our programs divides children up into appropriate age groups, including infant, toddler, pre-school, pre-K, and school-aged groups. This not only helps your child interact with their peers, but also ensures that their curriculum is perfect for their current skill level. We understand that everyone’s schedules can be hectic, which is why we offer daily care, an annual summer camp, enrichment programs, and before- and after-school programs.
Many aspects of our programs set us apart from other care providers. One element that makes us unique is our whole-child approach. Instead of compartmentalizing separate times for learning and play, our instructors strive to combine the two. This helps our students associate education with fun, keeping them more excited about and engaged with learning.
Here are some other highlights of our educational child care programs:
- Low child-teacher ratios: We give each child the benefit of one-on-one interaction with their instructor.
- Teachers trained in early childhood education: We employ local professionals who have a passion for molding young minds.
- Literacy-rich classroom environments: Reading, comprehension, and language skills are the cornerstone of our curriculum.
- Developmentally appropriate lesson plans: We build our content based on the age range and skill level of the group.
- Creative expression through music, dance, and art programs: Incorporating artistic and creative content keeps our programs well-rounded.
- Computer access to promote technology skills: These skills will be beneficial as your child continues to learn.
We are committed to providing a safe space for our students. With every child’s health, wellbeing, safety, and security at the forefront of our policies and procedures, you can rest assured that your child is in good hands.
Learn More About Our Educational Child Care in Wake Forest
For more information about our educational child care in the Wake Forest area, stop by and see us! We’d love to give you a tour of our daycare center so you can see our students and teachers in action. Our programs are also available for children in the neighboring areas of Rolesville, North Raleigh, and Youngsville.