Discovery Point Blog
Now Hiring – Teachers
Discovery Point Child Development Center is seeking full-time and part-time teachers for our new Wake Forest location, opening September 2014. At Discovery Point, we are committed to providing every child with the best possible care and quality educational programming. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in curriculum implementation, health and safety practices.The Discovery Point teacher plans, organizes and implements appropriate children activities according to Creative Curriculum® designed to promote social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth while maintaining a safe, healthy and fun learning environment.Our teachers must meet these requirements:
- A North Carolina Early Childhood Credential
- AAS degree in ECE Child Development
- At least 1 year verifiable full time ECE work experience
- Certified in Infant/Child CPR and Basic First Aid
- Strong motivational and communication skills
- Available to work shifts between 6:30AM to 6:30PM
- The ability to maintain a positive learning environment
- Organizational and basic computer and clerical skills
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
Location: 1212 Heritage Links Drive, Wake Forest, NCDiscovery Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please check us out on Facebook.
Reply to: dp71@DiscoveryPoint.com or call 919-607-8512