Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Ooltewah and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Returning to work after maternity leave isn’t easy. Our infant care in Ooltewah will help you find balance in your new routine and give you peace of mind as you return back to work. At Discovery Point Hunter Road, our team is here to support you as you focus on your career and provide for your family.
For little ones between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 years, we offer comprehensive care with an educational focus. Our teachers can provide the one-on-one care your child needs while also encouraging them to learn new skills. Our programs focus on holistic development, including opportunities for physical, intellectual, and social growth.
Here are some key elements of our infant program:
- Daily reports on diaper changes, feedings, and naps
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Cribs and highchairs in classrooms
- Open classroom layouts
- Interaction with peers
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
It can be difficult to transition back to work and then balance your career with parenting duties. At Discovery Point Hunter Road, we are here to provide the child care and support you need. To make this challenging time a little easier, here are a few tips:
- Start in the middle of the week. Rather than starting work on a Monday, set your first day as Wednesday or Thursday. The week will be less intimidating, and you’ll be back with your little one in no time.
- Create a routine. Having a routine in place for workdays will make the day go smoothly. Infants thrive on routine, so it’s helpful for both you and baby.
- Make time for yourself. It is important to de-stress by making time for yourself throughout the week. Even if it’s just 30 minutes every day, make sure you’re taking time for you.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Hunter Road
At Discovery Point Hunter Road, we strive to offer child care that meets your family’s needs. We have a team of local teachers and staff members who are proud to provide care for families in Ooltewah, Harrison, and throughout the surrounding area.
A tour of our center will help you get acquainted with our programs and see how they work. During this time, you will see our infant classrooms. As you take your tour, our team is happy to answer any questions you have. We know child care is a big decision and we want you to have all the facts, so you can make the best choice for your family. Give us a call or stop by our center to schedule your complimentary tour.