Preschool in Loganville
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
Our preschool in Loganville utilizes a specialized curriculum that’s been specifically designed to meet the unique needs of children between the ages of two and four years old. This curriculum encourages students to embrace the learning process by allowing them to take the initiative in their education and follow their natural curiosity. By providing children with the tools that they need to become independent thinkers, we enable them to view every day as an adventure in learning and growth. Our curriculum is full of intentional skill building activities and is grounded in solid scientific research and findings in child development theory.
Parents can expect the following from our preschool curriculum at Discovery Point Hwy 81:
- A focus on cognitive development. We emphasize critical thinking and problem solving skills as well as important ideas in science, math, and health.
- Support with emotional development. Our nurturing environment is a safe space where young learners can develop their unique individualities and build self-esteem.
- Physical activity. We incorporate physical activity into our preschool curriculum through exercises that build fine motor skills and opportunities for outdoor play.
- An emphasis on language development. We encourage children to hone in on their language and literacy skills with engaging music, active conversation, and exciting pieces of children’s literature.
- Opportunities for social development. Children work in small groups and as a whole class on various projects, giving them a chance to bond with each other while sharpening their social skills.
About Our Loganville Preschool Rooms
At our child care facility in Loganville, young learners are given access to their very own play area, making it a safe space where they can always be visible to our staff members. In addition to our age-appropriate playground, we also have exciting “interest areas” in topics like math, science, art, and technology that use a range of inspiring materials to encourage hands-on learning and spark new interests.
Preschool Student Portfolios
Our teachers keep an eye on students throughout the day to observe their progress and document their development. We collate this information in student portfolios that enable us to analyze students’ accomplishments over time and determine when it’s necessary to introduce individualized approaches to learning or adapted curriculum.