Prepare Your Children for School with Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Alpharetta
Allow your children to benefit from establishing a connection to the power of learning early on in their lives. At Discovery Point Jones Bridge, we offer a pre-kindergarten program in Alpharetta designed for children between the ages of four and five. Through this program, children are prepared for the adventures that lie ahead in their academic career and are equipped to thrive in the school environment.
What to Expect From Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Alpharetta
Through our pre-kindergarten program in Alpharetta, we emphasize several areas of learning and growth to give students the tools they need to succeed in all aspects of both school and life. We understand the importance of comprehensive learning, integrating fun, discovery, and adventure with the process of building skills and grasping new ideas.
Here are some of the exciting things young learners can experience at our child care center in Alpharetta:
- Project-based learning and curriculum divided into thematic units
- Sharpening of self-help skills to encourage safety and independence
- Development of literacy skills using fun storytelling methods and engaging literature
- Opportunities for group work and interactive play to boost social development
- Use of physical movement and fine motor skills
- Cognitive development in areas like math and science
- Work on language skills with fun methods that include music and puppets
- Help with self-esteem and development of emotional maturity
Objectives of Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Alpharetta
Our curriculum has been designed with the aim of preparing young learners for the school environment. In order to get students ready for the transition from preschool to kindergarten, we emphasize crucial subjects like math and literacy skills. By providing students with the resources they need to grow into active readers and critical thinkers, we help them establish a positive trajectory for success in academics.
With teachers who are well-versed in Early Childhood Education, students are given the support and guidance they need to thrive. We use our understanding of developmental stages to ensure that children have the opportunity to take the lead in the learning process so they can experience the magic of making discoveries on their own. And because we keep our student-teacher ratios low, your child will always have access to the care they deserve.
Get started with a free tour of our child care facility in Alpharetta today. Just give Discovery Point Jones Bridge a call at (770) 663-0120 to make an appointment and learn more about our pre-kindergarten program.