Preschool in Johns Creek
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
At Discovery Point Jones Bridge, we know how important it is for children to have a nurturing environment as they begin learning about the world around them. Our preschool in Johns Creek offers plenty of support to help children develop their individuality and work on their critical thinking skills. We utilize creative curriculum backed by plenty of scientific research to provide students with numerous opportunities for hands-on learning and creative expression.
Take a look at just a few of the things you can expect when you enroll your child in our preschool in Johns Creek:
- Social development thanks to projects that promote group work and peer-to-peer interaction.
- Cognitive development and the use of problem-solving skills.
- Physical development, including opportunities for outdoor play and activities that focus on fine motor skills.
- Emotional development and crucial support as children build self-esteem and gain confidence in themselves as individuals.
- Literacy development using engaging pieces of children’s literature and storytelling activities.
- Language development based on music, puppets, and active conversation.
About Our Preschool Rooms in Johns Creek
Our child care facility has been designed with an area designated specifically for young learners so that they can play and explore in a safe, secure environment while engaging with other children their own age. In addition to their own play area, preschoolers also have access to creative classrooms in our facility in Johns Creek separated into “interest areas” that offer fun hands-on learning opportunities delving into subjects like math, science, art, and technology. Young learners are also provided with their own space to store their personal belongings, such as a small blanket, change of clothes, baby wipes, and diapers.
Preschool Student Portfolios in Johns Creek
Parents can count on our teachers at Discovery Point Jones Bridge to keep a vigilant eye on children throughout the day, evaluating their progress with our curriculum and keeping track of their personal growth and development. We document this information in student portfolios and use it to assess the need for individualized learning techniques or special adaptations to the curriculum. With this level of support, young learners can feel that their uniqueness is being honored and are more likely to experience positive outcomes that create a solid foundation for future success.
We welcome you to learn more about our preschool curriculum today. Contact Discovery Point Jones Bridge at (770) 663-0120 for details about our child care programs, or stop by our facility in Johns Creek for a free tour.