Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Wesley Chapel and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Going back to work after maternity leave isn’t easy for most mothers. Along with balancing your parenting duties and your career, you want your child to be in good hands each day. Our infant care in Wesley Chapel will bring you peace of mind. At Discovery Point Lexington Oaks, we are here to support parents in our community during this difficult transition.
Starting as young as 6 weeks old, students in our infant program are encouraged to learn, play, and grow. Our teachers provide one-on-one care for each student while also encouraging them to interact with peers. We strive to offer comprehensive care with an educational focus for local children.
Here are the key elements of our infant program:
- Daily reports on feedings, diaper changes, and naps
- Opportunities for intellectual, physical, and social development
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
- Storage space for your child’s diapers, wipes, and supplies
- Cribs and highchairs in the classrooms
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Transitioning back to work can be an emotional and stressful experience. As you return to work, there are some things you can do to make it as easy as possible, like:
- Prepare for pumping. Having a dedicated space and a schedule for pumping throughout your workday is important. Discuss this with your boss before your first day, so you can go in knowing you have a plan.
- Have a routine in place. Infants thrive on routine. Having a morning routine for your workdays can help them know what to expect, which will also help make the days easier for you.
- Ask for flexibility. Working fewer hours or working from home can help you ease back into your full-time schedule and make the return to work a little less stressful.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Lexington Oaks
Part of our mission is supporting career-focused parents. Providing reliable, flexible, and comprehensive care is how we offer you balance and peace of mind during this transition. Our team of local owners, staff, and teachers is proud to offer care for families in the following areas:
- Wesley Chapel
- Grand Oaks
- Quail Hollow
- Westbrook Estates
- And throughout the surrounding communities
If you are new to our programs, we invite you to schedule a complimentary tour of our center. A tour allows you to get acquainted with our programs and our staff. During this time, we are happy to answer any questions you have about our infant program. Tours can be scheduled by calling the number below or visiting our location.