Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Braselton and Preparing for Going Back to work
Going back to work after having a baby involves a lot of preparation and coordination. Not only do you want your child to have exceptional care during the day, but you also need to prepare yourself for this transition. Our infant care in Braselton provides reliable care for career-focused parents.
Our infant program is designed for children as young as 6 weeks old and up to 12 months old. During this early stage of life, infants are growing and learning at a rapid pace. Our educational program embraces this and offers plenty of development opportunities. Combining this approach with our comprehensive care creates a well-rounded program for children in our area.
Here are the key aspects of our infant care:
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Daily reports on feedings, diaper changes, development, and naps
- Opportunities for intellectual, social, and physical development
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Interaction with peers
- Structured, yet flexible, daily routine
- Cribs and highchairs in the classroom
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
As you prepare for going back to work, there are some things you can do to make this transition easier, like:
- Prioritize tasks and appointments. This transition will be very busy for you. Using a planner, calendar, or to-do list will help you prioritize everything.
- Start during the week. Rather than going back to work on a Monday, start later in the week. This will make your first week shorter and less intimidating.
- Stay present. When you come home from work, stay present with your child and loved ones. This will be a nice reminder of why you work so hard each day.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Liberty Church
Discovery Point Liberty Church is locally owned and operated, making us a great choice for your child’s care. We have a team of owners, staff, and teachers ready to provide the care and education local children need. If you are returning to work soon and seeking infant care in the following areas, turn to us:
- Chestnut Mountain
- And throughout the surrounding area
Getting started with us is simple. We offer a complimentary tour of our center to families who are new to our programs. Call us today at (770) 586-5144 to schedule your tour and get started with our infant care in Braselton.