Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Lutz and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Preparing for going back to work means finding high-quality infant care in the Lutz area. At Discovery Point Lutz, we proudly provide comprehensive care for infants. Our mission is to support parents during this difficult transition and bring them peace of mind.
Our infant care program provides educational care for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months. At this early stage of life, infants are building new skills and learning new movements at a rapid pace. Our program encourages them to do so every day. We include intellectual, physical, and social development opportunities in our curriculum.
You can expect the following from our infant program:
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Daily reports on naps, diaper changes, and feedings
- Storage space for your child’s diapers, wipes, and formula
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Interaction with peers
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Transitioning from full-time parenting to full-time work can be overwhelming. Once you’ve selected child care for your little one, you can focus on your return to work. When you do, we encourage you to keep these things in mind:
- Prioritize tasks. Balancing work with your personal life and obligations can be stressful. Using a planner, calendar, or to-do list will help you keep track of everything and determine your top priorities.
- Talk to others. Talking with other working parents is important. Not only will it help you feel less alone, but it may also provide some insight and tips for managing this challenging season.
- Make time for yourself. To combat the stress of going back to work, make time for yourself. Taking a bath, doing yoga, or engaging in your favorite hobby are all great ways to de-stress.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Lutz
We understand how important it is to find the right care for your child as you return to work. Our infant care program is designed to offer care and education for your child in a safe environment that provides you with peace of mind. We proudly extend our programs to families in the following communities:
- Land O’ Lakes
- And throughout the surrounding area
Scheduling a tour of our center is a great way to get started with our programs. During this time, we’ll be happy to give you a look inside our infant classrooms and answer any questions you have. Tours can be scheduled by giving us a call or visiting our location.