Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Marietta and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Returning to work after having a child can be difficult. Our infant care in Marietta can make it easier. At Discovery Point Macland Circle, our programs provide the support and flexible care you need during this transition. Keep reading below to learn more.
For children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months, our infant care provides a safe and educational atmosphere. Even in this age range, our youngest students have the ability to learn new concepts and practice new skills. Our teachers encourage growth while providing the care each child needs.
Key elements of our infant program include:
- Age-appropriate materials and toys
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Open classroom layouts
- Peer interaction
- Cribs and highchairs provided
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Daily reports on feedings and diaper changes
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Having quality child care in place is essential for your return to work. While this transition can be stressful, there are steps you can take to make it more manageable. Here are three tips for going back to work:
- Ask for flexibility. Before you return to work, ask your boss for a flexible arrangement. Working from home or working on an altered schedule can help you ease into this new lifestyle.
- Prepare for pumping. If you are breastfeeding your child, you will need to make arrangements for pumping at work. Speak with your boss to create a space and schedule for pumping.
- Make time for yourself. After you have worked a full day and taken care of your child, you deserve some time for yourself. Take a bubble bath or watch your favorite show to unwind.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Macland Circle
At Discovery Point Macland Circle, our mission is to provide child care programs that meet your family’s needs. Our infant program is designed to be flexible and reliable, bringing you peace of mind and support as you return to work. Our infant care is available for families in Marietta, Smyrna, and throughout the surrounding areas.
Scheduling a tour of our center is a great way to get started with our programs. During this time, we’ll be happy to give you a look at our infant classrooms and answer your questions. Tours can easily be scheduled by giving us a call or stopping by our location.