Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Fayetteville and Preparing for Going Back to Work
As you prepare to go back to work, you have a lot of things on your plate. Finding quality infant care in the Fayetteville area doesn’t have to be a burden. At Discovery Point Fayetteville, we offer reliable and flexible care for young children in our community.
Our infant care provides a safe and educational space for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months old. We focus on encouraging intellectual, physical, and social development for our youngest students. This approach is paired with the comprehensive care our teachers provide.
Here are some of the key elements of our infant program:
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Cribs and highchairs in the classroom
- Daily reports on feedings, naps, and diaper changes
- Storage space for each child’s supplies and belongings
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Preparing for going back to work can be overwhelming. Having childcare in place will bring a level of comfort, but the transition can still be emotional and stressful. Here are three tips for going back to work:
- Reach out to other parents. It can be common to feel alone during this stressful time. Talking with other working parents can help you relate and find common ground.
- Start later in the week. Instead of going back to work on a Monday, start on a Wednesday or Thursday. This will make your first week less intimidating.
- Make time for yourself. It is essential to de-stress after a long day or week at work. Doing yoga, reading a book, or taking a bath are great ways to unwind. Even a few minutes each day can go a long way.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Fayetteville
We’ve been supporting local parents since 2007. Over the years, our passion for providing quality childcare has grown into the programs and flexible options we offer today. If you are located in one of the following areas, turn to us for infant care that will meet your needs:
- And throughout the surrounding area
Scheduling a complimentary tour of our center is a great first step in your journey. We are happy to give you a look inside our infant classrooms and answer any questions you may have. Tours can be scheduled by giving us a call or stopping by our location.