Child Care in Canton
Discovery Point: The Forefront of Child Care
Providing Child Care and Daycare Services for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point, we take pride in being at the forefront of child care. Our goal is to redefine daycare for our families and the children in our care. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
Children develop the most during their first few years. From physical growth to cognitive understanding, they are constantly absorbing and processing new information. Our child care center in Canton can help your child get the most out of this crucial time of development.
At Discovery Point Prominence Point, our experienced teachers and staff utilize carefully constructed curriculum that engages students’ sense of fun and adventure while teaching them valuable lessons and encouraging them to build important social and academic skills.
Through our dynamic activities and integration of play and learning, we help promote children’s natural curiosity so that they can grow into confident, creative thinkers.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- After school care
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- Pre K and preschool
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
Take a Virtual Tour of our center!
Experience the Discovery Point Difference in Canton
At our child care center, we do more than simply watch your children. We engage them in carefully created activities and games that exercise key developmental areas while allowing them the freedom that they desire to explore new interests and build relationships with other children. As we aim to be an extension of the nurturing home environment, we’ve created a space that is safe, educational, and fun. We want our students to always be excited about engaging in new experiences.
We offer programs for infants from 6 weeks of age to school-aged children up to 12 years old. In addition to daycare services, we also provide before and after school child care, exciting enrichment programs to fuel students’ interests, and fun summer camp opportunities to encourage growth and development even when school’s out. Our center promotes children’s safety and security with rigorous visitor ID screening and a single secured entrance. We even undergo monthly quality assurance assessments to confirm that we’re always providing your child with the safe space that he or she deserves.
Parents throughout the Canton area trust us because:
- We have a low student-to-teacher ratio, allowing for individualized instruction and attentive care.
- Our teachers create lessons and activities based on students’ developmental needs and abilities.
- Our daycare center has separate rooms and play areas for each age group.
- We offer nutritious USDA-approved meals and fun opportunities for exercise.
- Our local owner has a consistent presence at our daycare center and is on-site daily.
Help your children pursue their goals as you pursue your own. Contact Discovery Point Prominence Point at (770) 720-8682 to schedule a no-obligation tour of our child care center in Canton today.