Discovery Point Blog
Learn About Our Educational Child Care Near Alpharetta
Our educational child care in the Alpharetta area encompasses the needs of local children. With a safe space and curriculum-based programs, we are proud to help local children learn and grow. Keep reading below to learn more about Discovery Point Roswell and our programs.
5 Key Elements of Our Educational Child Care in the Alpharetta Area
Our educational child care programs encourage holistic development for our students. This means we incorporate opportunities for physical, intellectual, social, and emotional growth. Combining this approach with our comprehensive care gives us the ability to meet the needs of our students.
Here are the five key elements of our educational child care:
- Learning and growth: For ages 6 weeks up to 12 years, we have programs available that encourage exploration, learning, and growth. Our mission is to encourage a lifelong love of education with fun, interesting ways to learn.
- Health and nutrition: Students are more equipped for learning when they are properly fueled. Our center provides USDA-approved meals and encourages outdoor play.
- Safety and security: The safety and security of our students is our top priority. We follow countless measures to make our center safe. Some of these include limited building access, visitor ID screenings, and a keypad-locked entrance.
- Curriculum: In our programs, we utilize two research-based curriculums. Each curriculum has its own strengths and focus. By using them, we encourage literacy and critical thinking for our students.
- Quality assurance: We are committed to always providing the best possible care for our students. With small class sizes, monthly fire drills, and child-friendly classrooms, you can rest assured your child is in good hands.
Enroll at Discovery Point Roswell
Discovery Point Roswell first opened in 2007. Over the past 14 years, our dedication to the community has grown into the range of programs we offer today. We proudly serve families located in the following communities:
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
- And throughout the surrounding areas
If you are new to our programs, we encourage you to schedule a tour of our center. During the tour, you will be able to see our classrooms and play areas, as well as experience our programs in action. We are also happy to answer any questions you have at this time. Tours can be scheduled by visiting our location or giving us a call.
To get started with our educational child care near Alpharetta, call us today at (770) 649-1110.