Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Duluth and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Having reliable child care in place is essential when you return to work. Our infant care in Duluth is a great resource for working parents in the community. At Discovery Point Satellite, our team is here to provide the care you need for your little one. We hope to make your transition back to work easy and stress-free.
Our infant care is available for local children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months. We effectively combine comprehensive care with our unique educational approach. Children at these young ages are able to learn new skills and build a foundation for learning.
Here are some things you can expect from our infant program:
- Encouragement and care from teachers trained in early childhood education
- Daily reports on feedings, diaper changes, and development
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
- Cribs and highchairs provided
- Storage space for each child’s diapers, wipes, and supplies
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Choosing high-quality care for your child will give you peace of mind as you return to work. There are a few other ways you can make the transition easier.
Here are three tips for going back to work:
- Ask for flexibility. Ask your boss if you can work from home at first or start on an altered schedule. This will help you ease into a full-time schedule.
- Stick to a routine. Infants thrive on routine. Having one in place will help them get used to this new schedule.
- Prioritize your tasks. Your life will become busy once you return to work. Keeping a to-do list or using a planner will help.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Satellite
Discovery Point Satellite is your trustworthy resource for infant care in the area. We have designed our programs to act as an extension of the care and growth your child experiences at home. If your family is located in Duluth, Norcross, Lawrenceville, or in a surrounding area, turn to us for your child care needs.
Scheduling a tour of our center is a great way to get acquainted with our programs. During this time, we will be happy to give you a look inside our infant classrooms and answer any questions you have.