VPK Program in Wesley Chapel
The educational child care at Discovery Point Seven Oaks is so much more than daycare. Our voluntary pre-kindergarten (VPK) program provides a fun and active environment where children throughout Wesley Chapel can look forward to learning.
We partner with families to discover what sparks curiosity in each child so we can engage them on an individual level. Families think of us as a second home for their children where they will be cared for and nurtured.
The VPK program from Discovery Point Seven Oaks is designed for 4 and 5 year-olds in Wesley Chapel. Our teachers are trained in early childhood education and offer personalized instruction which is focused on the current developmental stage of your child.
We know children need a variety of physical activity, social and emotional development, and cognitive stimulation in order succeed. We want your child to look forward to coming to our center. Our goal is to:
- Instill an eagerness to learn through active and educational play.
- Engage children in ways that meet their individual learning needs.
- Provide a place where children can have fun while learning.
- Offer a nurturing environment that feels like a second home.
Our VPK Program Objectives in Wesley Chapel
Our voluntary VPK program is meant to help Wesley Chapel area children transition from preschool to kindergarten. Our whole child approach is designed to help your child succeed in both school and life. Some areas where you will notice growth in your child include:
- Language development through music, conversation, and dramatic play
- Fine motor skill growth through the use of outdoor play and physical activities
- Literacy development through storytelling, books, and writing
- Cognitive growth through science exploration, math, and problem solving
- Social development by working in small groups and as a whole class
- Developing safety and independence by learning self-help skills
Schedule a Tour Today
If you are interested in learning more about Discovery Point Seven Oaks, we are happy to have you come in for a tour of our center. During your visit you will notice our commitment to safety. From our visitor screening process, to our separate age appropriate playground areas, we have your child’s safety in mind.
Call Discovery Point Seven Oaks today to schedule a tour of our Wesley Chapel center. You will be able to view VPK program classrooms, meet teachers, and talk with our director.