Preschool in Wesley Chapel
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
Specifically tailored to the needs of children between the ages of two and four years old, our specialized preschool curriculum promotes independent thinking and creativity in young learners. At our award-winning Discovery Point Seven Oaks, we offer an environment in Wesley Chapel and Pebble Creek where children can experience daily opportunities for learning, growth, and development. Our preschool program has a firm basis in scientific research and is backed by child development theory. Not only does it give children guidance as they grow into unique individuals, but it also offers a number of intentional activities that make learning fun and encourage children to take the initiative by following their natural curiosity.
Our creative preschool curriculum focuses on the following:
- Language development. We encourage natural language development with tools like music, active conversation, puppet play, and dramatic scenarios.
- Cognitive development. Children are exposed to important ideas in areas such as health, science, math, and nutrition, with a special focus on problem solving and critical thinking.
- Physical development. From activities that promote fine motor skills to outdoor play and plenty of movement throughout the day, physical development is a key element in our curriculum.
- Literacy development. We help students hone in on their literacy skills with fun storytelling activities, exciting pieces of children’s literature, and writing exercises.
- Social development. Children have the opportunity to work together in groups large and small, allowing them to build important social skills and bond with their peers.
- Emotional development. Our nurturing environment provides a safe space for young learners to gain self-esteem and confidence.
About Our Preschool Rooms in Wesley Chapel
We’re proud to have a carefully designed daycare center in Wesley Chapel that meets the needs of young learners. Our child care center includes age-separate play areas where children can play safely and in full view of our vigilant staff members. We also offer “interest areas” that encourage children to engage in hands-on activities focusing on a wide range of subjects.
Preschool Student Portfolios
Our teachers carefully observe students on a day-to-day basis, gathering their observations in individual student portfolios that track each child’s development and personal accomplishments. We’re able to use this information to adapt our curriculum as needed, providing children with individualized learning techniques and a unique approach to learning that fosters confidence and positive outcomes for each and every student.
Call Discovery Point Seven Oaks at (813) 994-2700 to learn more about our preschool curriculum and to reserve a time to take a free tour of our daycare center in Wesley Chapel.