Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Spring Hill and Preparing for Going Back to Work
As your maternity leave comes to an end, your top priority is finding comprehensive care for your baby. Our infant care in Spring Hill provides a safe space where your little one will learn, play, and grow. At Discovery Point Seven Hills, we combine compassionate care with our educational approach to meet the needs of our students.
Our infant program is available for local children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months. In the beginning stages of life, infants can create a foundation for growth and development. Our activity-rich curriculum allows them to learn new skills and practice movements.
Here’s a look into the program:
- Spacious classroom layouts
- Age-appropriate materials and toys
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Daily reports on development, diaper changes, and feedings
- Interaction with peers
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Storage space for diapers, wipes, and formula
- Cribs and highchairs in the classroom
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
As you prepare for going back to work, the transition can seem overwhelming. Setting up quality child care for your baby will bring you peace of mind. Here are three additional tips for making this transition as easy as possible:
- Prioritize tasks. Work brings many to-dos to your schedule, making it difficult to balance with your other responsibilities. Using a planner or calendar will help you keep track of everything.
- Talk to others. You shouldn’t feel alone during this transition. Talking with other working parents who have been in the same position as you previously or currently can offer the support you need.
- Make time for yourself. To fight stress and feelings of anxiety, make time for yourself during this transition. Watch your favorite show, take a bubble bath, or do yoga — whatever it is that will help you de-stress.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Seven Hills
Our team at Discovery Point Seven Hills is here to provide the care and support you need as you return to work. The reliable nature of our care will bring you peace of mind, and our flexibility will work with your schedule. We proudly extend our programs to families in the following areas:
- Spring Hill
- Shady Hills
- Hernando Beach
- And throughout the surrounding communities
We offer complimentary tours of our center to help you get started with our programs. You will be able to see our infant classrooms, as well as ask any questions you may have. Schedule your tour today by giving us a call or visiting our location.