Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Newnan and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Whether you are ready to return to work or are nervous about the transition, this time can be stressful. One thing that will bring you peace of mind is having child care lined up for your little one. Our infant care in Newnan provides the reliability you want with the flexibility you need. Keep reading to learn more about our approach at Discovery Point Sharpsburg.
Children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months are welcome in our infant care program. We combine comprehensive care with a unique educational approach to provide local families with quality child care they can count on.
Here are some additional elements included in our infant program:
- Daily reports on diaper changes, feedings, and development
- Storage space for your child’s diapers, wipes, and formula
- Age-appropriate materials and toys
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Opportunities for growth and play
- Interaction with peers
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Going back to work is not an easy transition. You will encounter a new routine and have a lot more to balance. Along with having quality child care in place, here are three tips for going back to work:
- Prepare for pumping. Ensure you have a space for pumping when you return to work and be sure to schedule time in your workdays for it.
- Talk with other parents. You shouldn’t feel alone during this time. Talking with career-focused parents will help you relate to them and ease your worries.
- Create a routine. Having a workday routine in place will let your child know what to expect while giving you some comfort in knowing what’s to come each day.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Sharpsburg
At Discovery Point Sharpsburg, we are committed to meeting the needs of families in our area. Our programs will bring you peace of mind as you navigate your return to work. If you are located in one of the following areas, consider our programs for your family:
- Peachtree City
- And throughout the surrounding area
We offer complimentary tours of our center to families who are new to our programs. Taking advantage of a tour will help you become more acquainted with us and how our programs work. This is also a great time to ask any questions you have about our infant care. Call or stop by our location to set up your tour.
Call us today at (770) 254-1880 to learn more about our infant care in Newnan.