Educational Child Care in Spring Hill: Our Program Highlights
At Discovery Point Silverthorn, we can help you fit quality child care into your current routine. Our educational child care in Spring Hill provides an inspirational environment where your child can grow and develop.
We have a wide range of programs available for children ages six weeks up to 12 years, including infant, toddler, pre-school, pre-K, and school-aged classes. We also have flexible options available, from daily care to before- and after-school care, and even enrichment and summer programs. Our staff is always happy to help you find the right solution for your child and to fit your scheduling needs.
Our child care programs cover all aspects of your child’s growth and development. By providing plenty of academic content, your child will develop their educational skills whether they are preparing to enter school for the first time or just gearing up for the next grade. We also incorporate plenty of social interaction, encouraging our students to work along with their peers. Our whole-child approach combines education with play and activities to keep your child engaged and excited about learning.
Here are some of our other program highlights:
- Creative expression through music, dance, and art programs: We keep our programs comprehensive and well-rounded by incorporating all subject areas.
- Teachers trained in early childhood education: Your child will be in the care of competent professionals.
- Low child-teacher ratios: Each child will get the one-on-one instruction they need.
- Developmentally appropriate lesson plans: Our instructors base their content on age and skill level.
- Literacy-rich classroom environments: We hope to encourage a deep understanding of language and reading skills.
- Computer access to promote technology skills: These skills are vital to your child’s ongoing education.
Many of our Discovery Point locations have been recognized on both a state and national level for our outstanding curriculum and educational child care offerings. Some of these include NAEYC, AdvancED, and APPLE Accreditation (Florida). If you want to learn more about these credentials, feel free to contact us.
Overall, we are committed to providing a safe space where your child can thrive. Our facility has countless health and safety measures in place to accomplish this and to give you, as a parent, peace of mind.
Learn More About Our Educational Child Care in Spring Hill
To learn more about our educational child care in Spring Hill, contact us today! We offer tours of our facility to give you an inside look at how we operate. Our programs are also available for children from the surrounding communities of Masaryktown, Shady Hills, and other nearby areas.