Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Spring Hill and Preparing for Going Back to Work
If you are planning to go back to work after your maternity leave ends, you want to make the transition as easy as possible. Our infant care in Spring Hill provides the comprehensive care your little one needs. At Discovery Point Silverthorn, we are here to bring you peace of mind and support you during this time.
For children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months, our infant care provides a safe, educational, and inspirational environment. We embrace the rapid growth and development of our students and encourage them to build new skills each day. Our teachers provide the comprehensive, individualized care your child deserves, so you can have total confidence when going back to work.
Here are the key aspects of our infant program:
- Gentle, tender-loving care
- Experienced teachers, trained in Early Childhood Education
- Baby formula is supplied at no additional cost (choose from a list)
- Daily reports on diaper changes, naps, and feedings
- Opportunities for enhanced intellectual, physical, and social development
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
When you are preparing to go back to work, it is easy to feel overwhelmed. Once your infant care is in place, you will feel more at ease. However, many other factors can cause stress. Here are three tips for going back to work:
- Request a flexible start. Rather than jumping straight into a full-time workload, ask for flexibility. Work from home for a few days or work fewer hours to ease into your new lifestyle.
- Create a routine. Having a routine in place for workdays can help your little one know what to expect. It can also help you stay organized and on track.
- Prioritize your tasks. Life as a working parent can be busy. Use a planner or an app on your phone to prioritize tasks and appointments.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Silverthorn
Discovery Point Silverthorn has been family-owned and operated since 2008. We understand the importance of quality childcare, especially for career-focused parents. We proudly extend our infant care program to families in the following areas:
- Spring Hill
- Weeki Wachee
- Hernando Beach
- And throughout the surrounding communities
If you would like to get started with our programs, we encourage you to schedule a free tour of our center. During this time, you will be able to see our infant classrooms and common areas. This is also a great opportunity to ask any questions you have about our programs, curriculums, and teachers. Call us today at (352) 796-9331 to learn more about our infant care in Spring Hill and to schedule your tour.