State-Funded Pre-Kindergarten Program in Newnan
If you’re in search of a way to help your child connect with the power of learning early on in his or her life, turn to Discovery Point Summergrove. Our pre-kindergarten program in Newnan is funded by the Georgia Lottery and offers a wealth of educational opportunities for children between the ages of four and five years old. By equipping them to become independent thinkers and confident school children, we help make the transition between preschool and kindergarten a successful one.
What to Expect From Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Newnan
Our pre-kindergarten program in Newnan makes use of specialized curriculum that touches on multiple areas of growth and development. Since we want our students to succeed in all their future pursuits, both academic and personal, we don’t limit our focus to academic subjects. Instead, we take a comprehensive approach to education that stresses the importance of integrating minds and bodies and provides an inspiring environment where creativity and constant growth can be fostered.
Take a peek at some of the exciting things we have in store for our pre-K students in Newnan:
- Fun and interactive theme-based projects
- Exposure to ideas in math, science, health, and nutrition
- Cognitive development with a focus on critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Instruction in building self-help skills to encourage safety, independence, and confidence
- Nurturing care that supports emotional growth and self-esteem
- Opportunities for social development through peer-to-peer play and group work
- Activities that promote language development and literacy skills
- Use of creative tools like music, puppets, dramatic play, and storytelling exercises
- Integration of physical activity throughout the day, including outdoor play and fine motor skills
A Pre-Kindergarten Program in Newnan that Fosters Learning and Growth
Through this inspiring pre-kindergarten program in Newnan, our team at Discovery Point Summergrove provides young learners with the tools they need to succeed in the school environment. Our Pre-K teachers, who have been trained in Early Childhood Education and understand the importance of each and every developmental stage, guide students through the learning process while encouraging them to take the initiative in their own education. Plus, we maintain low student-teacher ratios in order to give all our Pre-K students the nurturing care and individualized support they need to thrive.
Are you ready to learn more about enrolling your child in our state-funded pre-kindergarten program? Don’t hesitate to give Discovery Point Summergrove a call today at (770) 252-2166 to request a free tour of Pre-K classrooms in Newnan.