Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in New Port Richey and Preparing for Going Back to Work
As your maternity leave comes to a close, you want to have quality childcare in place for your new baby. Our infant care in New Port Richey provides the safety, care, and education you want for your little one. Our team at Discovery Point Trouble Creek is here to support you as you pursue your career.
Our infant care program effectively combines comprehensive care with our educational focus. We teach children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months, allowing them to build physical, intellectual, and social skills. You can have complete peace of mind with your child in our care.
Here are some key aspects of our infant program:
- Daily reports on feedings, naps, and diaper changes
- Storage space for your child’s supplies
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Cribs and highchairs in the classroom
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Before you return to work, you want to get everything settled and prepared. This time will likely be stressful for you, but there are a few things you can do to make it easier. Here are three tips for going back to work:
- Start in the middle of the week. Rather than going back to work on a Monday, choose a day later in the week. This will make your first week less intimidating and shorter.
- Stay organized. Balancing your career with parenting and personal life can be difficult. Using a planner or calendar to organize tasks can help.
- Create a weekday routine. Infants thrive on routine. Having one in place for workdays will help them know what to expect.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Trouble Creek
Discovery Point Trouble Creek is locally owned and operated. Our team is proud to serve families in our area with flexible and reliable childcare. If you are located in one of the following areas and are in need of infant care, turn to us:
- New Port Richey
- Port Richey
- And throughout the surrounding area
We encourage families who are new to our programs to take advantage of our free tours. You will be able to see inside our infant classrooms and experience our programs in action. This is also a great time to ask any questions you have. We are happy to answer them and give you more information about our programs. Tours can easily be scheduled by calling us or visiting our location.