Preschool in New Port Richey
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
Designed specifically to support young learners in the educational process, our preschool curriculum caters to the needs of children between the ages of two and four years old. We pride ourselves in our ability to guide students in New Port Richey as they become lifelong lovers of learning and give them the tools that they need to develop as creative, independent thinkers. Our preschool program at Discovery Point Trouble Creek focuses on making every day an adventure in growth and development through engaging activities and opportunities for children to follow their natural curiosity. Not only was this curriculum designed with intention, it is also grounded in scientific studies and research into child development theory.
Thanks to our specialized curriculum, parents of young learners in New Port Richey can expect the following:
- A focus on language development. We make early language development a priority and help language learning come to life with music, engaging conversation, and puppet play.
- An emphasis on literacy. Children start to hone in on their literacy skills with exciting storytelling activities and inspiring selections of children’s literature.
- Opportunities for cognitive development. We encourage critical thinking and active problem solving while introducing students to key topics from subjects like science, math, and health.
- Time for physical activity. We ensure that children engage in physical activity throughout the day through fine motor skill activities and outdoor play.
- Support with emotional development. Our supportive staff nurtures students and helps them gain confidence as they develop important skills.
- Socialization. Children are encouraged to work together on various projects, giving them the opportunity to build their social skills and form lasting friendships.
About Our New Port Richey Preschool Rooms
We want to ensure that young learners feel safe and secure as they explore and discover, which is why we offer preschoolers and pre-K students access to their very own playground. We also provide exciting “interest areas” where children can learn in a hands-on manner and become inspired to follow their natural curiosity.
Preschool Student Portfolios
Our teachers observe students on a day-to-day basis to assess their progress and individual development. We also make note of their growth and accomplishments in their student portfolios. Whenever needed, we’ll introduce adapted curriculum and personalized learning techniques to aid the learning process.
Contact Discovery Point Trouble Creek today at (727) 376-8211 to hear more about our preschool program and schedule a free, no-obligation tour of our daycare center in New Port Richey.