Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Program in Bradenton: Prepare Your Children for School
Discovery Point Twelve Oaks provides educational child care in a fun and nurturing environment. Our voluntary pre-kindergarten (VPK) program helps 4 and 5 year olds throughout Bradenton prepare for the transition from preschool to kindergarten.
The active and joyful program we have created stands out from other child care facilities in the area. Our curriculum is designed to spark curiosity in children so they will develop a love of learning. Children in our care think of our center as a second home.
Our pre-kindergarten program is taught by teachers who are trained in early childhood education. We provide individualized instruction that caters to the current developmental stage of your child. Our program provides children with a variety of physical activity, cognitive learning, and social or emotional skills, so they can be successful in school.
When caring for children, we strive to:
- Provide an environment where children enjoy learning
- Use educational and active play to create the desire to learn
- Be a place your children will look forward to coming to
- Engage children so their individual learning needs are met
Our Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Objectives
The pre-kindergarten program from Discovery Point Twelve Oaks helps children in Bradenton grow in ways which will not only help them in school, but in life. We take a whole child approach to learning which teaches children academic skills, as well as important social and personal skills.
Our care can help your child grow in the following ways:
- Create cognitive growth with problem solving, math, and science
- Increase language skills with dramatic play, conversation, and music
- Teach self-help skills so children learn personal safety and independence
- Provide physical activity and outdoor play to encourage fine motor skills
- Help with social development through small group and whole class projects
- We use creative storytelling, writing, and books to help develop literacy
Schedule a Tour Today
If you are looking for a voluntary pre-kindergarten program in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, and the surrounding areas, come and tour Discovery Point Twelve Oaks. Our director will be happy to speak with you and show you around our center. When touring our bright and open classrooms and viewing our age-appropriate playgrounds, you will see why children enjoy coming to our facility.
To learn more about our voluntary pre-kindergarten program in Bradenton, call Discovery Point Twelve Oaks today.