Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care Near Snellville and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Returning to work after having a baby isn’t easy. Our infant care near Snellville can give you peace of mind and make the transition more comfortable.
Our infant program is available for little ones starting at 6 weeks old. We have created a comfortable, safe, and encouraging environment for our youngest students. Our programs focus on holistic development, while also allowing infants to have fun and play.
Here are some highlights of our infant program:
- Small class sizes
- Soft materials
- Open classroom layout
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
- Interaction with peers
- Focus on language development and literacy
- Daily reports on feedings and diaper changes
When you choose Discovery Point Zoar Rd, you can expect child care that will meet your needs. Our programs are reliable and flexible, making them perfect for your transition back to work.
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
The transition back to work will not be easy, no matter how much you prepare. However, it will get easier and more comfortable with time. Along with finding high-quality, reliable infant care, here are three tips for returning to work:
- Have a routine: Packing the diaper bag, feeding your little one breakfast, and grabbing your coffee are all morning routine essentials. Infants thrive on routine, so it can be helpful to have one for work days.
- Reach out to other moms: It is likely that other moms at your child’s care center are career-driven as well. Talking with other working parents can help you get through this difficult transition.
- Make time for yourself. Taking a bubble bath or watching your favorite show in the evening will help you relieve the stress of returning to work.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Zoar Rd
Discovery Point Zoar Rd is proud to help parents and families in our community. We are your source for infant care that is reliable and will meet your needs. Our programs are available for families in the following areas:
- And throughout the surrounding communities
We offer a tour of our center for families who are new to our programs. During the tour, you will be able to see our infant classrooms and get a feel for our programs and how they work. You can easily schedule your tour by giving us a call or stopping by our center.