Educational Child Care in Dacula: Our Program Highlights
At Discovery Point Hamilton Mill, we offer a range of programs that are designed to bring educational child care to our community. With our unique educational child care center in Dacula, we can serve local children with our creative methods.
Our programs are available for children ages six weeks to 12 years and are broken down into age groups, like infant, toddler, preschool, pre-K, and school age classes. With teachers trained in early childhood education, you can rest assured that your child is getting the best educational care with us. We also make it simple to fit quality child care into your busy schedule. We have daily care available, as well as before and after-school programs and an annual summer camp.
At our educational child care center, we host programs that are built to embrace the natural curiosity and creativity of children. Instead of prioritizing learning and play separately, our whole-child approach lets us combine the two areas. Our mission is to make learning fun at any age!
Here are some of our program highlights:
- Low child-teacher ratios: This helps us ensure that each child gets the individual interaction and instruction they need.
- Literacy-rich classroom environments: Reading and comprehension are the foundation of our educational child care programs.
- Developmentally appropriate lesson plans: Our programs are based on the children’s ages and skill levels.
- Creative expression through music, dance, and art programs: We make learning fun with our unique and well-rounded curriculum.
- Computer access to promote technology skills: These lessons will help build a strong technological foundation, which will serve your child for years to come.
We are also in tune with each child’s health and safety. With a multitude of measures in place, you can have confidence that your child will be in a secure and healthy environment. We’re also able to accommodate any allergies or dietary restrictions your child may have so they can eat the foods that are best for them during their time with us.
Learn More About Our Educational Child Care Center in Dacula
We are proud to be your local source for quality child care. In fact, many of our locations have state and/or national accreditations, including NAEYC, AdvancED, and Quality Rated (Georgia).
Visit or contact us today for a tour of our educational child care center in Dacula. You can have a look at our daycare center and learn more about how we run our programs. We also warmly welcome children from Buford, Braselton, and Hamilton Mill.