Safe Place for Growing Babies to Discover & Explore
Older babies who are speed crawling and nearly walking can find a safe, welcoming environment for discovery and development in our Beginners Program. This program is uniquely designed for beginners who are 10 months through 18 months (depending on location).
Parents can expect the following from the Beginners Program:
- Close supervision
- Strong teacher support and guidance
- Low teacher-child ratios
- Custom-designed room for beginners
- Secure environment for discovery, learning, and growth
- Focus on cognitive, sensory, physical, and emotional development
- Exploration of independence for each baby
- Separate playground only used by infant / toddler classrooms
A Platform for Exploration
Discovery Point knows that exploration begins to take center stage as infants develop better mobility. That’s why we created a safe place for them to discover their surroundings. Our Beginners Program offers the opportunity for strong teacher guidance for older babies who are crawling and walking, followed by close supervision.
Each child is given love and encouragement on a daily basis, focusing on new accomplishments and discoveries along the way.
During this stage of growth, our teachers know how important it is to properly balance independence and security for children—and parents. We provide daily reports to keep parents up to date on their child’s diaper changes, feeding, routine, and development.