Discovery Point: The Forefront of Child Care
Providing High Quality Educational Child Care for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point, we take pride in being at the forefront of child care. Our goal is to redefine daycare for our families and the children in our care. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
At Discovery Point Child Development Centers, we help children succeed by fostering a love of learning. We offer child-centered and language-rich activities that promote self-discovery, problem solving, and creative thinking in a spirited, fun environment.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Preschool and Pre-K/VPK classes
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- Before and after school care
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
You can trust Discovery Point for high quality educational child care and daycare services.
To find the center nearest you, click HERE.
Discovery Point “Connected”
At Discovery Point, our focus has always been the connection between family and education.
Learn More About Discovery Point
More From Our Blog
Building Your Child’s Reading Library
December 2, 2021
The practice of reading in and of itself isn’t the only thing that’s crucial to your child’s language and literacy skills. It…
6 Thanksgiving Games for the Whole Family
November 22, 2021
Deep in our hearts, we all know the best part of Thanksgiving isn’t the huge feast. It’s the opportunity to spend time…