We are Daycare Redefined.
We are Educational Child Care.
We are Discovery Point.
Providing High Quality Educational Child Care for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point, we have redefined daycare. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
At Discovery Point Child Development Centers, we help children succeed by fostering a love of learning. We offer child-centered and language-rich activities that promote self-discovery, problem solving, and creative thinking in a spirited, fun environment.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Preschool and Pre-K/VPK classes
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- Before and after school care
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
You can trust Discovery Point for high quality educational child care and daycare services.
To find the center nearest you, click HERE.
Discovery Point “Connected”
Learn More About Discovery Point
More From Our Blog
7 Basic Safety Rules for Children
July 16, 2021
As children grow and develop, they feel inclined to seek out new experiences and adventures. This form of play is important to…
Diane Clark Patient Simulation, Education, and Safety Center at Northside Hospital Gwinnett
July 13, 2021
Cliff Clark, President and CEO of Discovery Point Franchising, decided to honor his wife, Diane, who passed in 2012, by making a…