We are Daycare Redefined.
We are Educational Child Care.
We are Discovery Point.
Providing High Quality Educational Child Care for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point, we have redefined daycare. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
At Discovery Point Child Development Centers, we help children succeed by fostering a love of learning. We offer child-centered and language-rich activities that promote self-discovery, problem solving, and creative thinking in a spirited, fun environment.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Preschool and Pre-K/VPK classes
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- Before and after school care
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
You can trust Discovery Point for high quality educational child care and daycare services.
To find the center nearest you, click HERE.
Discovery Point “Connected”
Learn More About Discovery Point
More From Our Blog
Volunteering with Kids: Making a Difference at Any Age
June 11, 2021
Teaching empathy and social responsibility to our children is just as important as teaching them how to tie their shoes and brush…
National Scavenger Hunt Day: Find Fun in Your Backyard
May 24, 2021
May 24th is National Scavenger Hunt Day, a yearly celebration of the fun activity many of us have played at parties or…