Discovery Point: The Forefront of Child Care
Providing High Quality Educational Child Care for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point, we take pride in being at the forefront of child care. Our goal is to redefine daycare for our families and the children in our care. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
At Discovery Point Child Development Centers, we help children succeed by fostering a love of learning. We offer child-centered and language-rich activities that promote self-discovery, problem solving, and creative thinking in a spirited, fun environment.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Preschool and Pre-K/VPK classes
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- Before and after school care
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
You can trust Discovery Point for high quality educational child care and daycare services.
To find the center nearest you, click HERE.
Discovery Point “Connected”
At Discovery Point, our focus has always been the connection between family and education.
We’re expanding our team with positions available at several of our child care centers. Careers like these need qualified applicants who work well with children and have a passion for education…and for having fun!
Learn More About Discovery Point
More From Our Blog
Building A Year of Traditions: Part 1
January 4, 2023
As the new year begins, your family may be looking back on the twelve months that have just passed as well as…
There’s So Much to Celebrate in December
December 1, 2022
As exciting as the countdown to December 25 is, it can be easy to overlook all the other things there are to…