Educational Child Care Centers
We’re So Much More Than Daycare!
At Discovery Point Child Development Centers, we help children succeed by fostering a love of learning. We offer child-centered and language-rich activities that promote self-discovery, problem solving, and creative thinking in a spirited, fun environment.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nuture young minds
- Low child-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- Before and after school care
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
To find the Discovery Point nearest you, click HERE.
Learn More About Discovery Point
More From Our Blog
5 Fun Fall Science Projects and Crafts for Your Preschool Child
October 17, 2019
Allowing your child to explore scientific concepts during early childhood can lead to a lifelong interest in the science, technology, engineering and…
At-Home Sensory Activities for Toddlers
September 3, 2019
The best at-home learning activities for toddlers typically involve one or more of the five senses. Sensory input is of critical importance…