Discovery Point Blog
Learn About Our Educational Child Care in the Almon Area
Finding educational child care in the Almon area doesn’t have to be difficult. At Discovery Point Conyers, we combine education with comprehensive care to meet the needs of our students. Our programs are designed to be age-appropriate and fun. Keep reading below to learn more about our programs and our key areas of focus.
5 Key Elements of Our Educational Child Care Near Almon
Of course, education is the main focus of our educational child care programs, but they offer so much more. Our programs use age-appropriate content and materials, which are taught in a safe and caring environment. Local children will thrive and excel in our programs.
Here are the five key areas of our educational child care:
- Safety and security: We have countless safety and security measures in place. Our center has a keypad-locked entrance, and our staff conduct visitor ID screenings daily to keep our students safe.
- Health and nutrition: We strive to encourage healthy lifestyles for our students. From our nutritious meals to outdoor play, our students are well-fed and prepared for a full day of learning and playing.
- Learning and growth: Our programs are perfect for infants, toddlers, and children up to age 12. With that in mind, we tailor each program to specific age groups. Our students receive age-appropriate content and opportunities for learning.
- Curriculum: We rely on research-based curriculums in our programs, which helps us offer well-rounded educational content. Our curriculums focus on literacy, math, science, and hands-on learning.
- Quality assurance: Our commitment to providing the best possible care is evident in our efforts. From our small class sizes to our monthly fire drills, we have everything covered.
Enroll at Discovery Point Conyers
At Discovery Point Conyers, we hope to function as an extension of the care your child receives at home. Our team is dedicated to meeting the needs of our students and setting them up for academic success. If you are located in Almon, Conyers, or a surrounding area, consider our educational child care programs.
By scheduling a tour of our center, you will be able to see our classrooms and learn more about our programs. Tours are complimentary for families who are new to our programs and are a great opportunity to ask any questions you have. Schedule your tour today by giving us a call or visiting our location.
Call us at (770) 918-1888 to get started with our educational child care in the Almon area.