Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Wake Forest and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Preparing for going back to work after maternity leave can be overwhelming and emotional. Your top priority is to find comprehensive and reliable childcare for your new baby. Our infant care in Wake Forest is sure to bring you peace of mind.
Our infant program is available for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months old. This early stage of life is full of growth and development. Our teachers embrace this and offer plenty of developmental opportunities every day. Pairing our educational approach with our comprehensive care allows us to offer a holistic program for local children.
You can also expect the following from our infant program:
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Daily reports on diaper changes, feedings, and naps
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Safe and secure childcare center
- Cribs and highchairs in the classrooms
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
- Storage space for each child’s belongings
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Before you return to work, there are a few things you can do to prepare. Here are three additional tips for going back to work:
- Remain flexible at first. Starting with fewer hours or working from home can make your transition less stressful. By returning to work this way, you can ease back into a full-time schedule.
- Prioritize your tasks. Using a planner, calendar, to-do list, or an app on your phone will help you balance everything on your plate. A little extra organization can help you keep track of work-related items and personal tasks.
- Reach out to other parents. Speaking with other working parents can help you get tips for this transition. It can also help you feel less alone.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Heritage
Our team at Discovery Point Heritage is here to support you during this difficult transition. Having quality childcare in place will bring you comfort and peace of mind. Our infant care program is available for families in Wake Forest area.
To get started with us, schedule a tour of our center. We are happy to give you a look inside our infant classrooms and answer any questions you have. Give us a call at (919) 556-8001 today or visit our location to schedule your tour and learn more about our infant care in Wake Forest.