Discovery Point Blog
Discover Our Exciting Summer Camp Opportunities in Wesley Chapel
At Discovery Point Seven Oaks, we’re excited to offer plenty of opportunities for children in the Wesley Chapel area to learn and have fun while embracing the summer season. This year, our summer camp itinerary is bursting with hands-on activities, adventurous excursions, and literature-based learning. Our aim is for students to have a blast as they develop their own skills and gain knowledge about the world around them. For details about our unique summer camp program in Wesley Chapel, read on to hear more about what we have in store for our students this year.
Our “Mighty Me!” Summer Camp Program in Wesley Chapel
“Mighty Me!” is the program that we’ve designed to encourage campers to discover their inner superheroes. Children are given plenty of avenues to sharpen their unique talents while building new skills and interacting with their peers in an atmosphere of fun and excitement. This program has a solid basis in literature and includes ten weekly readings that form the starting point for weekly “mighty missions.” During each mission, campers will engage in activities that connect back to the themes they’re reading. In other words, they’ll experience the thrill of linking their favorite stories to real-life experiences.
Take a look at some exciting things our team at Discovery Point Seven Oaks has planned this summer:
- Friendly competitions
- Physical fitness challenges
- Tasty cooking projects
- Brain-busting puzzles and riddles
- Team-building activities
- Dynamic field trips
- Fun drama scenarios
- Educational talks from guest speakers
- Engaging science experiments
How We Inspire Campers in Wesley Chapel
As our summer campers embark on their weekly adventures in learning, they’ll also gain important life experiences that teach them valuable lessons. Here are some of the topics that we’ll cover to encourage students to see that becoming a real superhero means discovering the best version of themselves:
- Creativity. Our hands-on activities embolden children to use their imaginations in inventive ways.
- Health & physical fitness. We explain the importance of physical fitness and nutrition in maintaining the amazing machinery that is the human body.
- Self-esteem. We promote campers’ unique skills and talents while encouraging them to discover new interests.
- Sportsmanship. Our team-building activities and competitions allow campers to gain a greater understanding of how being a team player can lead to becoming a champion.
Are you ready to learn more about our exciting summer camp opportunities in Wesley Chapel? Call Discovery Point Seven Oaks at (813) 994-2700 or stop by our child care center today for details.