Child Care in Riverview
We are Daycare Redefined.
We are Educational Child Care.
We are Discovery Point.
Providing Child Care and Daycare Services for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point, we have redefined daycare. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
At Discovery Point Summerfield, our passion is helping children reach their full potential through nurturing child care and opportunities for growth, exploration, and skill development.
Our child care center on Summerfield Crossing Boulevard has been serving the Riverview community since 2011 through safe, secure services that give parents peace of mind while allowing children to have fun. We create a supportive atmosphere where every day is a new adventure and learning is exciting!
Our goal is to cultivate growth, independence, and confidence in children, allowing them to feel inspired about acquiring new skills. We give students the freedom to learn and explore, incrementally growing their independence with age-appropriate opportunities for self-expression, skill development, and problem solving.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- After school care
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
High-Quality Child Care in Riverview
Wondering what you can expect from the Discovery Point Summerfield experience? These are a few of the things that set us apart from other child care centers in Riverview:
- Our Center. Our beautiful daycare center is designed to promote play and adventure, set on a 1.5-acre campus with three separate play areas for different age groups. Our open, inviting classrooms foster imaginative play and allow our staff to easily maintain a watchful eye on youngsters as they explore. With limited building access and monthly inspections, our daycare center is a safe and secure zone for child care.
- Our Team. Founded by sisters Maryann Di Leo and Peggy Ballweg, themselves mothers with graduate degrees who left the business world to start their child care center, Discovery Point Summerfield is staffed by a great team of passionate, dedicated people with training in early childhood education. Our team members are also certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Our Curriculum. We utilize a nationally-recognized, research-based curriculum that promotes creativity and learning in a developmentally appropriate fashion. To ensure that each child receives the individualized care that they need to fully benefit from our curriculum, we maintain a low student-to-teacher ratio.
- Our Programs. We offer programs for children of all ages, from infants to school-agers up to 12 years old. In addition to our child care and preschool programs, we also provide before and after school programs with transportation options available, enrichment programs for exploring new interests, and exciting summer camp opportunities.
Learn more about our child care services and age-appropriate programs in Riverview today. Contact Discovery Point Summerfield at (813) 671-0900 to arrange a free, no-obligation tour of our center.