Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Newnan and Preparing for Going Back to Work
Your return to work after maternity leave can be emotional, stressful, and exhausting. Our infant care in Newnan is a great solution for working parents in our community. At Discovery Point Summergrove, we are committed to providing reliable care in our area.
Our infant care is specifically designed for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months. We have created a safe and inspirational space where your child can learn, play, and grow. Our programs are also educational, offering age-appropriate content for our students.
Here are some things you can expect from our infant program:
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Daily reports on diaper changes, feedings, and development
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
- Open classrooms layouts
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Storage space for each child’s wipes, diapers, and supplies
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Knowing you have quality child care is just one part of the equation when returning to work after maternity leave. Here are a few other tips for getting back in the swing of things:
- Remain flexible. Working on an altered schedule or working from home at first can help you ease into a full-time routine.
- Create a routine. Having a routine in place will make your days go more smoothly and help your child know what to expect.
- Prepare for pumping. If you are breastfeeding, work with your boss to create a space and schedule for pumping.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Summergrove
At Discovery Point Summergrove, we understand that all children are different, so our programs allow for both group interaction and one-on-one care. We know how important it is to have peace of mind that your child is getting the best care. With this in mind, we frequently communicate with each child’s parents to ensure their needs are being met. Our team is proud to serve families in the following areas:
- Peachtree City
- And throughout the surrounding communities
If you’re interested in enrolling your child at our child care center, we encourage you to schedule a tour at your convenience. Your tour will include a look at our infant classrooms and our outdoor play areas. We are happy to answer any questions you have at this time as well. Call or stop by our center today to schedule your complimentary tour.