Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Lawrenceville on Cruse Road and Preparing for Going Back to Work
If you are returning to work soon, you need to find high-quality child care for your little one. Our infant care in Lawrenceville on Cruse Road combines flexibility with comprehensive care to meet your unique needs. At Discovery Point Cruse Rd., we’re proud to support parents in our community and provide them with peace of mind as they pursue their careers.
Our infant care program is available for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months. Children at this young age are able to explore new concepts and movements, and our teachers encourage them daily. Your child will be cared for in our safe and inspiring environment.
Here are the key elements of our infant care:
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Daily reports including diaper changes and feedings
- Storage space for your child’s diapers, wipes, and supplies
- Interaction with peers
- Age-appropriate materials and toys
- Open classroom layouts
- Highchairs and cribs provided
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Transitioning back to work may not be easy, but there are some ways to make it less stressful. In addition to choosing high-quality care for your child, here are three tips for returning to work:
- Prioritize tasks. Making to-do lists or using a planner will help you stay on track with your new busy schedule.
- Reach out to others. Going through this transition can feel isolating. Talking with other working parents can help you relate to them and feel less alone.
- Ask for a flexible schedule. Before you return to work, ask your boss if you can work from home or work on an altered schedule. Easing into full-time work will make the transition less stressful.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Cruse Rd.
Our team at Discovery Point Cruse Rd. is proud to serve the community with our comprehensive child care for infants. Supporting parents as they return to work is our mission. If you are located in Lawrenceville on Cruse Road, Lilburn, or throughout the surrounding area, turn to us for care that will meet your needs.
Getting started with us is simple. We offer a complimentary tour of our center to families who are new to our programs. During this time, you will be able to see our infant classrooms, as well as get a feel for how our programs work. Our team is also happy to answer any questions you have. Call or stop by our center to schedule your tour.