Child Care in Alpharetta and Cumming, GA
Providing Care for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point Midway in Alpharetta, GA, the goal of our child care services is to help children reach their potential by providing a nurturing environment and plenty of opportunities for exploration and self-expression. Children have an innate sense of curiosity and wonder that sometimes is overshadowed by strict rules and standards. Rather than focusing solely on brain power, we believe children should be encouraged to explore their surroundings and learn about a variety of topics that interest them. Our child care center cultivates children’s natural thirst for knowledge, all while making sure they have a great time.
Experience the Discovery Point Difference in Child Care
We understand that parents often need to explore their potential and reach their goals just as much as their children do. With our child care services in Alpharetta, GA, you can both pursue excellence together. We have a wide range of programs that help children of all ages to excel. In addition to child care and before and after school options, we also provide enrichment programs and fun summer camp opportunities. Since we prioritize safety and security in addition to fun and learning, you can feel confident when you choose us to meet your child care needs.
Join parents throughout the Alpharetta and Cumming, GA area in experiencing our whole-child approach to child development. Here’s what the Discovery Point difference looks like:
- Learning and growth. Rather than compartmentalizing learning and play time, we integrate the two to allow children to enjoy building their skills and their talents, inspiring them to develop a lifelong love of learning.
- Health and nutrition. We offer kid-friendly, USDA-approved meals to fuel fun and exploration while helping children build a healthy relationship with food.
- Individualized curriculum. Our proprietary curriculum is backed by plenty of research and has been nationally recognized for its effectiveness. Since we maintain low child-to-teacher ratios, you can count on your little one receiving individualized instruction and attentive care.
- Safety and security. Our facility was custom-designed with the needs of children in mind. We have open floor plans for easy visibility. From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted by a warm and friendly face before checking in with your biometric fingerprint to unlock the doors. We pride ourselves on having a personal relationship with each and every family.
- Friendship and fun. Your child will have plenty of opportunities for social interaction and play time, enabling him or her to learn social skills and build relationships in a fun and safe environment.
Feel free to call Discovery Point Midway today at (770) 664-1773 for a free tour of our child care center in Alpharetta. We service Forsyth County Schools for our aftercare program.