Prepare Your Children for School with Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Alpharetta GA
Our pre-kindergarten program at Discovery Point Midway provides children with the chance to connect with the power of learning at an early age. Designed for young learners between four and five years old, this program in Alpharetta GA offers a number of opportunities for self-initiated learning while still providing the guidance and nurturing that children crave. With the support of our child care professionals, your child can prepare for school while having fun.
What to Expect From Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Alpharetta GA
Since our aim is to help children achieve success in their future pursuits, both in academics and in life, our curriculum stresses multiple areas of learning and development. Through a comprehensive approach to learning, we help our students experience the adventure and discovery that come along with taking the lead in their own education.
Take a look at just a few things young learners in Alpharetta GA can enjoy through our pre-kindergarten program at Discovery Point Midway:
- Theme-based projects for fun and interactive learning
- Use of self-help skills to gain independence and promote safety
- Language development support with fun tools like music and puppets
- A focus on literacy to encourage students to become active readers
- Opportunities for peer-to-peer play, group work, and social development
- Nurturing care throughout the process of emotional development
- Guided learning that promotes self-esteem and builds confidence
- Plenty of physical activity, including outdoor play and fine motor skill exercises
- Cognitive development and the use of critical thinking skills
- Early exposure to a range of academic topics, including math and science
Objectives of Our Pre-Kindergarten Program in Alpharetta GA
Our curriculum prepares children to make the leap from preschool to kindergarten and helps them establish a trajectory for academic success. In addition to promoting the development of important math and literacy skills, we also encourage children to become active problem solvers and independent thinkers who follow their natural curiosity.
We ensure that our teachers are trained in Early Childhood Education and understand the specific developmental patterns that children undergo at this age. Through a balance of nurturing support and student-driven learning, children experience the individualized care they need to thrive.
Don’t hesitate to ask how you can learn more about our pre-kindergarten program. Feel free to give Discovery Point Midway a call today at (770) 664-1773 to request a free tour of our facility in Alpharetta GA.