Educational Child Care in Roswell: Our Program Highlights
At Discovery Point Roswell, we are so much more than your basic daycare. Our educational child care in Roswell allows us to tailor our programs to embrace your child’s learning style and natural curiosity.
Our programs are available for infants as early as six weeks old, all the way up to children who are 12 years old. We have age-appropriate programs available, including infant, toddler, pre-schooler, pre-K, and school-aged classes. In addition, we offer daily care, before- and after-school care, as well as an annual summer camp to make fitting child care into your schedule simple.
At our child care center, we are focused on the learning and growth of your child. Most importantly, we want to make learning fun for our students! By incorporating plenty of hands-on activities and play, we keep children engaged with learning and practicing new skills while enjoying their time with peers.
Our programs also hold the following highlights:
- Creative expression through music, dance, and art programs: We like to keep our programs well-rounded with educational and creative content.
- Teachers trained in early childhood education: Your child will be in the hands of capable professionals.
- Low child-teacher ratios: We want to give each child the benefit of individual interaction with their teacher.
- Developmentally appropriate lesson plans: Our curriculum is designed based on the age and skill-level of students.
- Literacy-rich classroom environments: We hope to encourage reading and language skills for every student.
- Computer access to promote technology skills: These skills are vital in today’s world.
Our team is dedicated to providing a safe and educational space for local children. We’re committed to our facility and its ability to effectively serve children and their families. From providing nutritious meals to limiting building access and having open classroom layouts for teacher visibility, your child’s health and safety is our top priority.
With creatively-designed programs and a top-notch facility, we offer the perfect environment in which to host our advanced curriculums. Many Discovery Point locations hold state and national accreditations, including Quality Rated (Georgia), NAEYC, and AdvancED. Want to know more about these credentials? Just contact us and we’ll be happy to tell you all about them.
Learn More About Our Educational Child Care in Roswell
Discovery Point Roswell has been serving the local community with our educational child care for over twelve years. If you are ready to learn more about our programs, contact us today! We serve children and families from Roswell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Norcross, and Sandy Springs, as well as the surrounding communities.