Preschool in Roswell
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
Our preschool program in Roswell makes use of specially designed curriculum that prioritizes the unique learning styles of children between the ages of two and four years old. At Discovery Point Roswell, we provide children with the resources they need to develop as independent thinkers and creative problem solvers. Our curriculum is backed by scientific research and is grounded in child development theory. In addition, it offers young learners the guidance they need to thrive in the learning process while also ensuring that they retain the initiative in their education.
The following are just a few exciting aspects of our preschool program in Roswell:
- Development of social skills. We have children work in groups to provide them with an opportunity to hone in on their social skills and form lasting friendships with their peers.
- Support with emotional maturity. Our teachers offer young learners support as they develop their individuality, gain confidence, and build self-esteem.
- An emphasis on cognitive development. Our curriculum highlights critical thinking and problem solving, introducing students to engaging topics in math, science, and health.
- Prioritization of physical activity. Our activities help children develop their fine motor skills and include plenty of time for outdoor play.
- A focus on language and literacy. We assist children with language development by making language come to life through the use of music, puppets, storytelling exercises, and inspiring pieces of children’s literature.
About Our Roswell Preschool Rooms
In order to ensure that young learners feel safe while engaging in peer-to-peer play, we provide preschool and pre-K students with their very own play area. Our child care facility also includes special “interest areas” that offer an effective environment for education thanks to materials that inspire a hands-on approach to learning. In addition, every child is assigned a space where they can store any personal items they’ve brought from home.
Preschool Student Portfolios
We’ve provided our teachers with the resources required to offer individualized learning techniques for our students, honoring the uniqueness of every child. Our teachers observe young learners on a daily basis to assess their progress, and we keep track of students’ development in special student portfolios.
We welcome you to learn more about our preschool program for children in the Roswell area by calling Discovery Point Roswell today at (770) 649-1110 to schedule a free tour of our facility.