Child Care in Spring Hill
We are Educational Child Care.
We are Daycare Redefined.
We are Discovery Point.
Providing Child Care and Daycare Services for Infants to School-Aged Children
At Discovery Point, we have redefined daycare. Our dedicated caregivers are not simply spending the day with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children; they are providing the formative educational experiences that will shape the way these young minds address the rest of their academic careers. Our early childhood teachers implement research-based curriculum and a child-centered instructional approach for every age and stage of development — it is not simply “daycare.”
Children have naturally inquisitive minds that flourish when they are allowed to learn for themselves. At Discovery Point Seven Hills, our approach to child care in Spring Hill encourage children to think creatively and use curriculum that allows them to learn in a hands-on manner.
We promote exploration, discovery, and adventure through our fun activities, lesson plans, and enrichment programs. The result is greater self-confidence, improved skills, and a lifelong love for learning. While your children learn and grow with us, you can have time to pursue your own passions and interests.
- Programs ranging from 6 weeks of age to 12 years
- After school care
- Specialized classrooms, playgrounds, and materials designed specifically to help nurture young minds
- Low child-to-teacher ratios so children always receive the attentive care they need
- Proprietary Discovery Point Connections® Curriculum
- Nationally recognized Creative Curriculum® by Teaching Strategies
- VPK and preschool
- Summer Camp and Spring Break programs
- APPLE Accredited (Florida Association for Child Care Management, FACCM)
- GOLD SEAL Quality Seal of Excellence (Dept of Children & Families, DCF)
- Top Provider of Florida VPK in Hernando County
Discovery Point Franchising Inc. Awards
- 2018 President’s Award
- 2019 Center of Merit
- 2019 Hernando Sun Reader’s Choice Award “Silver Winner” – Best Child/Day Care
- 2020 Hernando Sun Reader’s Choice Award “Silver Winner” – Best Child/Day Care
Experience the Discovery Point Difference in Spring Hill
Our child care center in Spring Hill is a space for collaboration and growth. We like to think we’re an extension of our students’ family and their home environment, and we take an avid interest in their development and care by providing them with the nurturing attention that they’re used to. Not only do our students benefit from carefully created lesson plans from our nationally recognized curriculum, but they also learn the value of friendship and socialization.
We know that in addition to wanting their children to be nurtured and cared for, parents are concerned about safety and security. Our child care center in Spring Hill allows for optimal levels of security without sacrificing your child’s freedom or opportunities for exploration. Our daycare center was custom-designed with a spacious open floor plan that provides plenty of visibility for our staff while encouraging children to play, socialize, and discover. We also have strict visitor ID screening and limited access through a single secured entrance.
When you join the Discovery Point Seven Hills family, you’ll join parents throughout the Spring Hill area who are benefiting from our whole-child approach to child care. Besides safety, security, and an integration of learning and play, you can also expect:
- Owners on-site every day
- Flexible transportation options
- Before and after school programs
- Sanitary toys and equipment
- CPR & First-Aid certified staff
- Summer camp opportunities
- Enrichment programs
- An emphasis on creativity
- Skill-building activities
- Computer access
- Low child-to-teacher ratios
Learn more about our many child care programs in Spring Hill today. We welcome you to call Discovery Point Seven Hills at (352) 686-0728 to set up a free, no-obligation tour of our center.