Preschool in Spring Hill
Discover the Possibilities for Your Child in Our Preschool Curriculum
With our specialized preschool curriculum at Discovery Point Seven Hills, children in the Spring Hill, Shady Hills, Hudson, & Hernando Beach area can experience the magic of learning from a very young age. Our program offers plenty of opportunities for growth and development while making every day at our child care center feel like a new adventure. Plus, our curriculum is backed by solid scientific research and is filled with intentional activities that help children become independent thinkers as they explore the world around them.
The following are just a few of the developments that parents can anticipate when they enroll their child in our preschool program in Spring Hill:
- Emotional development. We encourage children to embrace their individuality as they develop confidence and build self-esteem.
- Language development. From engaging conversation to music, puppets, and dramatic play, we use a variety of tools to help students build crucial language skills.
- Physical development. We incorporate outdoor play and fine motor skill activities to promote movement throughout the day.
- Social development. Our lesson plans include group work and peer-to-peer play so that children can hone in on their social skills.
- Literacy development. We focus on encouraging literacy through storytelling, writing exercises, and children’s literature.
About Our Preschool Rooms
We’ve carefully designed our child care center in Spring Hill to be an ideal place for children of all ages. Preschoolers and pre-K students have access to their very own play area where they can explore and make new discoveries in a safe and fun environment. We’ve also created special “interest areas” filled with materials that encourage hands-on learning in subjects like math, art, technology, and science. In addition, children are provided with individual spaces where they can store their personal belongings.
Preschool Student Portfolios in Spring Hill
Our teachers are fully equipped to observe students on a day-to-day basis to assess their growth and development and introduce adapted learning techniques as needed, giving students the support that they need to thrive. We maintain individual student profiles for each and every child to document their progress and accomplishments and gather crucial information that enables us to individualize the learning process. With this approach to early child education, we foster confidence in children and instill in them a lifelong love of learning.
Contact Discovery Point Seven Hills today at (352) 686-0728 or visit our child care center in Spring Hill to learn more about our preschool curriculum and take a free tour of our daycare center.