Discovery Point Blog
Finding Infant Care in Odessa and Preparing for Going Back to Work
As you prepare to return to work, finding high-quality infant care in Odessa is your top priority. At Discovery Point Suncoast Crossings, we offer flexible, reliable, and comprehensive care for children in our community. Keep reading below to learn more about the program we offer for our youngest students.
Our infant care provides everything needed for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 months. We have created a well-rounded program that provides high-quality care with a focus on education for even the littlest learners.
Here are some key elements of our infant program:
- Teachers trained in early childhood education
- Daily reports on naps, feedings, and diaper changes
- Focus on literacy and language development
- Age-appropriate toys and materials
- Storage space for diapers, wipes, and formula
- Highchairs and cribs in the classrooms
3 Tips for Going Back to Work
Going back to work will likely be a stressful transition for you and your family. Having quality childcare in place is your top priority and will bring you peace of mind. There are a few additional ways to make this transition easier:
- Prioritize important tasks. Balancing your career with parenting can be difficult. Using a planner or calendar can help you prioritize tasks and get everything done.
- Talk to others. Your transition back to work shouldn’t cause you to feel alone. Talking with other parents can help you relate to them and find the support you need during this challenging season.
- Start midweek. Instead of starting work on a Monday, make your first day a Wednesday or Thursday. Your first week will be shorter, and you will be back with your baby in no time.
Get Started with Infant Care at Discovery Point Suncoast Crossings
At Discovery Point Suncoast Crossings, we are honored to provide child care for families in our community. Our infant program is designed to act as an extension of the care and growth your child experiences at home. If you are located in Odessa, Land O’ Lakes, Trinity, and throughout the surrounding area, we would be proud to provide the infant care you need as you return to work.
Getting started with our programs is simple. We offer a complimentary tour of our center to families who are new to our care. Your tour will include a look inside our infant classrooms, as well as an opportunity to ask any questions you have.